What if Tim Schafer, Michael Bay and Jane Austen teamed up for a point-click-and-KABOOM-adventure set in a fancy 19th century English estate? That would be amazing! So let’s all keep our fingers crossed for that day to finally come. And if you don’t want to fall into deadly boredom while waiting (except of course for the little boosts of excitement whenever you check whether “Pride & Explosions” is on kickstarter yet), you can play “Little Snake vs The Almighty Dinosaur Kingdom“!
Follow Little Snake, whose whole family has just been slaughtered, through the deep valley of grief to the vast planes of revenge and go after the murderers’ unborn offspring.
About the game
LSvsTADK is a score-driven action game that takes the classic snake mechanics – updating them to modern arcade gaming tastes.
While the core mechanics don’t depart from the tried and true snake formula, the focus isn’t just on surviving a level for as long as you can.
You are rather tasked to earn high scores by fulfilling level-specific objectives. Intuitive combo and chain mechanics allow for various tactical approaches to score as high as possible.
Complementary to the Story Mode, the game features an Arcade Mode where you can freely choose which combos to enable and experiment with different playing styles.
– Rewarding Combo and Chain mechanics
– Story Mode with 7 levels and FMV cutscenes
– Classic gameplay updated to modern gaming tastes
– A new spin on the mechanics for each level
– Shiny medals
– Two difficulty levels with separate leaderboards and medals
– Dedicated arcade level with more combos to experiment with
– Customizable combo loadouts in the Arcade Mode
– Time Attack and Endless modes
– Two different snappy control options
– Real time egg-radar